-Southern Cross University is a progressive, young and connected regional research university, we offer undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, and many are available in a dynamic online form. studying on-campus, we deliver exciting, contemporary and high-quality learning experiences.
– 5 star for student support.
-Multiple campuses are available – Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Gold Cost, Coffs Harbour, Lismore.
– Rated in the top 100 universities in the world under 50years old.
– Outstanding research investments (well above world standard in 9key areas (2018 ERA national report)
– Ranked# 1 in Australia for international student support
– Committed to a culturally diverse society
-Dedicated Success Coach is there throughout your studies, to help you discover and build on your innate strengths and work towards your career goals.
-A successful industry placements combined with multiple Internships that provide students with the opportunity to gain valuable ‘hands-on’ skills and experience, acquire greater awareness of employer expectations, develop workplace competencies and experience, and test career choices against the realities of the workplace
-Living laboratories for learning, learn with experts, new discoveries making international headlines, flexible study program
– Southern Cross University offers a wide range of sporting recreational and cultural activities with something for everyone
Bachelor’s -6.0 Bands no less than 5.5 Bands
Master’s – 6.5 Bands no less than 6.0 Bands
For Nursing related program – Overall 7.0 or 7.5 bands
CBSE – 60%
ICSE – 62%
PSEB – 72%
Other board – 65%