There are several things to do when you are getting ready to fly to your abroad destination. From getting admission to payment of tuition fees, accommodation expenses to travelling costs and visa applications, all processes are need to be completed before going to your dream country. In this horde of completing all the above procedures, we, at Megamind, are ready to be your guide to direct you towards the path to a bright future.
Among the processes mentioned above, the final stage is the visa application which is the most crucial task. It could be very confusing at times as there is no single application for it and its documentation requirements differ from country to country. In addition to the basic online application, following steps are needed to be followed for a study abroad visa.
- A Bonafide Letter from your abroad college or university on their official letterhead stating that they are sponsoring you. This letter should include lists like tuition fees, accommodation costs and board costs, proof of housing, etc.
- It is mandatory for students to submit a written proof from the bank institution that you have a certain amount of money in a bank account with your name on it. It should include the details that you can accommodate your living expenses and evidence of payment.
- A written proof that you can pay your tuition fees, in case if you are pursuing an independent study programs instead of a college or university course.
- When you completely fill your online visa application, you automatically sign up for an appointment to get your fingerprints taken. For that to accomplish, you have to go to the nearest immigration center, or wherever they ask you to go, and get your prints electronically or biometrically.
- You should have a passport ready with you as you are required to mail it in along with the rest of the documents. This proves that you have the means to live in your desired abroad country for an education program. You will get your passport back with the visa inside.
- You should also have a passport eligible photo ready with you which should be according to the specifications of a particular country. You only have enough time to apply for your visa once, so don’t miss it due to a poor quality photo.
- Make sure that you send your Visa application before two months in advance, so that you could get your Student Visa on time. Also, make copies of every document as anything could be get missed during transit and having copies of all documents will save you time, energy and money.
We, at Megamind, the best student visa consultants in Chandigarh, have a team of highly educated professionals who have international exposure and familiarity. We assist you by offering counselling on different scenarios related to your further studies overseas. Our experts keep up to date information on abroad education and exact insight on latest developments and trends.
So, grab this opportunity to achieve your dreams by contacting us on +91 837 709 7709 or you can also mail us on Study@megamindonline.com.