Study in Australia
Why Study in Australia?
Top Courses in Australia?
- The “Hotel Schools of Distinction” are an association of prestigious hospitality management institutions worldwide
- IUBH has been awarded best German university for career development
- All study programs are FIBAA Accredited – a Guarantee for the high quality of our education.
- The UNWTO.Tedqual Quality Certificate is awarded by the United Nation’s World Tourism Organisation to the world’s leading tourism programmes
- Extreme Relationship Networks- Being a client-centric organization, we believe in establishing long-term relationship with our students to make them satisfy with our educational services. Besides this, we take feedback from our enrolled students to know their experience and our area of deprivation
- Segregate Departments – At MegaMind, we have segregated different departments for smooth flow of activities and to ensure documents and visa file accuracy. These departments are responsible for their respective duties and provide end to end services to students.
- Authenticity and Transparency– Authenticity is one of the key assets of our organization that makes us successful and foremost choice of our students. we maintain transparency with students in the entire admission and visa process that establishes our dignity and reliability across the industry.
- Meet University’s Representative Directly– We understand that students are always curious to solve their admission and visa queries from the right person and therefore we conduct regular seminars to make them updated. Different universities visit our offices on regular intervals that help students to interact with them directly and enroll themselves accordingly.
Konrad-Adenauer Stiftung Scholarships in Germany for International Students
Heinrich Boll Scholarships in Germany for International Students
German Studies Research Grant
Development-Related Postgraduate Courses (EPOS)
Annual fee for a course in an Australian university is based on number of units you take. Yearly fee for a course is the cost of 2 semesters in full time study which is equal to 8 units. And the average cost can be between $20,000 to $30,000.
Currently the fee for a Student Visa (Subclass 500) is $575 AUD.
Due to increasing number of applications for higher education the tuition fee has been introduced again, even then the cost of studying in Australia is far less than studying in US.
Post study visa in Australia depends on the level of qualification obtained by the student. Temporary work permit can be obtained under subclass 485. Visa offered to an international student can be between 2 to 4 years if they have qualification of graduation and above.
- Data Scientist with average salary of A$99,500
- Doctor/Physician with average salary A$103,400