- Over 96% of Queen’s graduates are in employment or further study six months after graduation.
- Ranked in the top 173 universities in the world (QS World Rankings 2020), and a member of the Russell Group of UK research intensive universities, combining excellence in research and education with a student-centred ethos.
- Top five UK universities for revenue generated from research commercialisation – £71m.
- Queen’s is ranked 16th in the world for international outlook and is attracting global talent to Belfast
- Our life-saving graduates comprise 430 nurses, 50 dentists, 130 pharmacists, 250 doctors, 90 social workers
RANKED 8TH IN THE UK FOR RESEARCH INTENSITY